Our client is a leading infrastructure services and engineering company. They are looking for an Infrastructure Management Director to be responsible for driving and managing the performance of a key contract against financial and operational targets. This role will own the budget for the c150 strong Infrastructure Management team and be responsible for c£45m P&L.
- Lead delivery of the Infrastructure Management team.
- Own the budgets for the team, driving performance, managing and reviewing performance of the contracts against financial and operational targets.
- Take accountability for health, safety, and welfare within the Infrastructure Management team
- Contribute to development of Rail Sector safety initiatives
- Develop the organisational structure as the business continues to grow rapidly.
- Lead, manage and develop the operational teams within the Infrastructure Management area including succession planning and ensuring a culture of compliance.
- Experience within a highly regulated infrastructure environment leading a significant maintenance operation, renewals programme or an asset management function.
- Proven ability and commitment to lead, develop and inspire a project/operations team; able to apply to a project with significant infrastructure management responsibilities.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to communicate effectively and influence key stakeholders including government, unions, infrastructure owners, train operators and suppliers.
- Degree level or professional qualification, or significant experience in industry.
- Good customer relationship management and communication skills
- Good financial and commercial awareness
- Able to operate in an engineering environment.
The Infrastructure Management Director will be based in a HQ in South Wales for a minimum of three days a week with a relocation assistance allowance available if required.