The location for this role is flexible throughout the UK.
A leading rail systems contractor has retained our services to recruit this role of Regional Director. The position is to be a senior member of the management team and play a key part in shaping the growth and development of the business.
The Regional Director will be operationally responsible for a £80m+ turnover business, supervising the delivery of projects to time, cost, quality and clients’ satisfaction. Our client has experienced considerable growth over the last few years and they have good relationships with both Network Rail and other contractors.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to lead a profitable rail systems business within the UK rail market, whether you are already in an operational management role or a senior project leader looking to take the next step in your career to a full P&L management role.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of managing a portfolio of projects in the UK rail industry including trackside projects
- Significant senior management experience within a contractor
- Proven track record of delivering business and performance improvement activities
- Willingness to travel nationally to client and site offices as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to manage client relationships at a senior level
To apply or find out more information, please email [email protected] an updated CV quoting 3569 in the subject line.