Our client CAF is a leading global supplier of rolling stock and train systems, with global revenues of €2bn. CAF Rail UK Ltd is their UK subsidiary which is achieving a rapidly growing order book of train build and maintenance contracts with UK train operators.
Their main UK manufacturing site is in Newport Celtic Park, easily commutable from Bristol.
As part of their UK expansion plan, they have retained our services to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner to be their HR lead for the manufacturing site. They will advise the senior management team, manage employee relations in a unionised environment, and liaise with a HR shared services function.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a key part of this growing facility. This role will have a high level of visibility within the business and will work closely with colleagues in the UK and globally.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Guides and manages the overall provision of HR services, policies, and programs for the manufacturing facility.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, appraising and disciplining staff.
- Work with colleagues in the UK and overseas.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications.
- Deals with employee´s representatives and Union representatives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international manufacturing business with strong future growth ambitions in the UK.
Please note we can only consider candidates who already have the right to work in the UK.