Our client is a global advisory firm that works exclusively with the leaders of the world’s largest and most complex companies. They have a strategic plan to grow their already successful management and strategy consulting business within the transport sector.
As part of their growth strategy, our client wishes to grow a transport consulting business in Australia– this role is to lead that practice. This role will make full use of the firm’s existing network, helping to secure strategy and management consulting projects in the transport sector. They are keen to back this hire to develop and implement their business plan for the region, and will support the growth of your team. There are a number of factors which put our client in a good position to grow this business; they already have CEO level relationships with a number of major transportation clients which they can leverage; their European consulting arm has a strong capability advising clients in transport that can be used; and they have an excellent network of contacts through their advisory board.
This role could be based in Sydney or Melbourne. They are prepared to support the successful Managing Director in growing a significant team and have excellent resources globally in the transportation sector, which can be drawn upon to successfully deliver projects.
- Lead the development of the consultancy offering for the Australian transportation sector
- Manage relationships with clients, capitalising on and enhancing existing client relationships
- Assignment planning, to include defining the scope of work, budgeting and resource planning
- Lead profile raising activities, helping to establish a leading brand in this consulting field
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified with excellent academics
- Transport sector experience working at senior level within strategy or management consulting
- Ability to win work and liaise with clients at c-suite level
To apply or find out more information, please email an updated CV to [email protected] quoting 3536 in the subject line.