Our client is a globally recognised professional services firm and have retained our services to recruit a Managing Consultant within their Transport sector team.
Their work encompasses rail, highways, aviation, smart mobility, logistics and maritime, advising major public and private organisations. Our client is currently experiencing significant client demand for advice on agile, business transformation, operating model design, programme management, data analytics and digital.
The role will involve developing their strong existing client network to win work and continue building the practice.
The location is flexible across their UK offices with flexibility around home and office working.
The company is a well-respected management consulting firm, who are on target to achieve their 5-year strategy with an excellent commitment to Diversity & Inclusion.
- The role is split roughly 65% utilisation on client projects and 35% on business development.
- Winning work and developing and maintaining long lasting relationships within the transport sector.
- Work across accounts and collaborating in teams across origination, proposal development and client presentations.
- Manage project teams typically of 5-10 staff and on large projects this could be 20+.
- Experience leading medium to large-scale complex consulting assignments in the Transport sector.
- Experience of work winning in a management consulting environment including origination, proposal writing and client presentations.
- Curiosity to develop ingenious solutions.
- Expertise across one or more of the following; agile, business transformation, operating model design, programme management, data analytics and digital transformation.
- Driven by delivering transformative digital solutions to complicated business challenges.
- Ambition to progress to a Partner role.