Our client is a global advisory firm that works exclusively with the leaders of the world’s largest and most complex companies. They have a strategic plan to grow their already successful management and strategy consulting business within the transport sector. They wish to appoint a Manager to support the continued growth of their transport consultancy business in the UK and overseas. The role will primarily focus on leading consulting engagements, but will also be involved with preparing proposals and client management.
The successful individual will be based from London with the flexibility to travel internationally, which could include trips to the Middle East, Australia and North America. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in the transport sector, either for a consultancy or within industry. They will need to be credible at C-suite level, with good presentation skills and the ability to write client proposals. They are looking for someone who will challenge and bring new ideas to solve client’s problems, be proactive and take initiative, continuously looking at ways to improve. There is great opportunity for career development upwards within the firm.
- Lead projects teams on the delivery of transportation consultancy projects
- Manage relationships with clients; capitalising on and enhancing the firms existing client relationships
- Manage multiple consulting assignments concurrently and work effectively under pressure
- Take the initiative within a project, continuously improving and looking to find the best outcome at every step
- Support senior colleagues in marketing the firm, writing thought leadership papers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified with excellent academics
- Transport sector experience managing client engagements within management or strategy consulting
- Flexible to travel internationally when required
To apply or find out more information, please email an updated CV to [email protected] quoting 3534 in the subject line.