A highly respected multi-disciplinary consultancy that operates across the built environment, is looking for a high calibre professional to lead the advisory services offering in offshore wind.
Over the last 5 years, their Advisory Services practice has developed a strong business within the Energy sector, and they are looking to expand their presence within the offshore wind market.
This new role has been created to grow their business with Offshore Wind developers and other emerging energy markets, for Advisory Services and the wider business (encompassing engineering and environmental services).
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a good first degree in relevant discipline, ideally either management or STEM
- Professional qualification in Project and Programme management, or equivalent.
- Experience of working in the offshore wind sector.
- Strong, proven capability in management of complex schemes, especially during their development phase in the energy sector.
- Proven capability in creating business proposals to pitch to clients, by drawing together the relevant technical expertise from across a multi-disciplinary firm.
To apply or find out more information, please email [email protected] an updated CV quoting 3559 in the subject line.