Heathrow is delivering a major £multi-billion capital project which is vital to the national interest. They have retained our services to recruit the role of Head of Post Contract Management as a key part of the commercial team on this exciting project. This will require leading all aspects of contract management to support the delivery of the programme, including the development of appropriate commercial strategies for all works and services. You will have the opportunity to mentor and develop the commercial team; which will increase in number considerably as the programme progresses to procurement and delivery. This role will be crucial in driving a culture of continuous improvement, and embedding the right principles for major projects.
Heathrow is renowned as a collaborative and innovative construction client organisation, and they wish to build on their legacy of construction success. The Head of Post Contract Management will play an important role in continuing this reputation; achieving cost efficiency in the delivery of works and services while also developing appropriate relationships with suppliers. You will ultimately provide the programme with the commercial conscience required; providing expert commercial advice, instilling confidence among stakeholders and delivering best practice industry methodology.
This is an excellent opportunity to; be a key part of the commercial team on a mega-project of national importance; bring your vision to a major infrastructure company, work for a client who is a leader in the construction industry, and help deliver a major project which will define new standards.
Skills and Experience
- 15+ years post qualification experience in Construction or Professional Services with evidence of a Commercial and Contractual bias.
- Senior commercial management experience on a major infrastructure project which could have been gained in a construction client, consultant or main contractor environment
- Extensive experience in a variety of Procurement and Contracting models
- Experience of supporting an integrated project team involving supplier partnering organisations on major capital projects
- Experience in coaching and motivating staff to deliver high levels of performance, as well as continuous professional development
- A collaborative approach and a keen interest in challenging the industry status quo
To apply or find out more information, please email [email protected] an updated CV quoting 3565 in the subject line.