Our client is a well-known and reputable contractor. They are looking for a Head of IT & Systems to lead their entire IT division and deliver an excellent service to colleagues within the business.
This role is a key member of the senior leadership team, reporting directly into the Group Finance Director. You will be act as a champion for the COINS Construction ERP system and ensure that colleagues have the correct training and support in place to utilise the system. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT professional to join this rapidly growing contractor.
The company is debt-free, profitable, and ahead of their 5-year growth plan. It is one of the fastest growing private contractors in the UK.
The location of the role is flexible although it is expected to spend some time in the North of England at their head office.
- Offer an excellent day-to-day IT service to colleagues.
- Project manage and liaise with business leaders and external suppliers to ensure the successful implementation of new IT systems to continually support the growth of the business.
- Oversee the successful usage and adoption of the COINS Construction ERP system and work closely with colleagues to support their understanding and training.
- Explore all opportunities and lead continuous improvement and upgrade of IT within the business.
- Mentor and lead the IT and Systems to maximise potential of themselves and the team.
- Experience using COINS Construction ERP software is a must, ideally with experience in developing bespoke COINS modules.
- The ability to identify new opportunities to improve efficiency and support the growth of the business.
- Previous transformation and change management experience, ideally having led the successful implementation of new IT software.
- A dedicated and enthusiastic leader who is capable of motivating and inspiring their team.
- Excellent attention to detail with experience in implementation management across a variety of complex projects.
- An attractive salary will be offered to attract a high-calibre candidate.
- Car allowance.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- BUPA private healthcare cover.
- Annual leave 28 days plus bank holidays.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay.