Our client is a leading infrastructure contractor, particularly focusing on delivering long-term frameworks for major infrastructure clients across a number of sectors.
They are looking for a Frameworks Director to lead delivery of a key £40m+ p.a. framework and to develop other clients within the South West.
The Frameworks Director will be responsible for managing the client relationship at executive level, assisting them in developing their programme of work for the current framework and leading delivery to ensure the framework meets both their and their client’s business objectives.
This role is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced Framework Director or a Senior Manager ready for a step up to deliver a significant infrastructure framework in the region within a growing contractor.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Senior Manager or Director with project delivery leadership experience in infrastructure contracting. Some experience of civil engineering contracting is preferred.
- Experience delivering projects within a long-term framework environment.
- Experience of leading and overseeing large direct delivery teams preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of business development and client stakeholder management
- Creating, developing and delivering robust business plans
- Relevant industry degree or equivalent is desirable
To apply or find out more information please email an updated CV to [email protected] quoting 3542 in the subject line.