A successful, independently-owned construction business in North West London is looking to recruit a Financial Controller to lead the day to day financial management of the business.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for managing the finance team to deliver management accounts, P&L reporting across client contracts, variance to budget analysis, cashflow management, supplier accounts, year-end audit and preparation of consolidated statutory accounts for the business.
Alongside this, the finance system is soon to be upgraded and this role will play a key part in embedding the new system to the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join a thriving medium size construction business operating in a growing market sector.
The successful Candidate will be:
- A chartered accountant, ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Broad financial experience and understanding, with experience of successful management of a finance team.
- Prior experience in the construction industry is an advantage.
- Experience of implementing a new finance system would also be preferential.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Personality – resilient, attention to detail, hands-on approach, good interpersonal skills, an appreciation of delivering a good standard of internal service and support to the business.