Our client is a global advisory firm that works exclusively with the leaders of the world’s largest and most complex companies. They have a strategic plan to grow their already successful management and strategy consulting business within the transport sector.
As part of their growth strategy, our client wishes to grow a transport consulting business in North America. They are looking to recruit a Director to cultivate this sector of the business, primarily through internal networking. This role will make full use of the existing network, helping to secure and then lead consulting projects, attending pitches with the senior leadership team, writing & closing proposals and then leading project teams. There are a number of factors which put our client in a good position to grow this business; other divisions of the firm already have CEO level relationships with a number of major transportation clients which they can leverage; their European consulting arm has a strong capability advising clients in transport that can be used; and they have an excellent network of contacts through their advisory board.
This role will be based in North America (flexible on exact location), they are prepared to support the successful Director in growing a significant team and have excellent resources globally in the transportation sector, which can be drawn upon to successfully deliver projects.
Key role in the development and delivery of the consultancy offering for the North American transportation sector
- Manage relationships with clients, capitalising on and enhancing existing client relationships
- Manage and lead project teams in the transportation sector
- Manage multiple mandates concurrently and work effectively under pressure to meet client deadlines
- Lead profile raising activities, helping to establish a leading brand in this consulting field
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified with excellent academic credentials
- Transport sector experience working at senior level within management or strategy consulting
To apply or find out more information, please email an updated CV to [email protected] quoting 3532 in the subject line.