A world-renowned, international leader in rail and transport consultancy is looking for a Director of Rail Asset Management Consulting to lead this service line for the UK market.
This newly created role will lead and develop a substantive rail asset management consulting business in the UK as part of a global initiative. You will work with their existing international teams to develop a UK based team, facing existing conventional rail infrastructure and operations clients, as well as potential new High-Speed rail.
They seek to recruit a senior asset management professional to be the recognised figurehead and technical expert across the UK rail and mass transit industry, and shape the asset management offering for UK rail. This will cover Infrastructure and Rolling Stock, encompassing digital railway, smart asset management, maintenance optimisation and rail operations.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant rail industry experience, including experience of developing asset management strategies and/or plans for the maintenance and operation of new rail services.
- Ability to develop comprehensive asset management and maintenance strategies.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of technical specialists to address client requirements.
- Previous experience of smart asset management and/or digital railway is desirable.
- Chartered member of an appropriate institution is preferred.
Newsom Consulting is exclusively retained on this assignment. To find out more or to apply please email your curriculum vitae to Richard Dobbs, at [email protected] or call; 020 3026 3872 for a confidential discussion.