A Big 4 consulting firm have retained our services to recruit a Director for their expanding Public Transport practice. The practice focuses on tackling the challenges faced by public transport bodies through the provision of a wide range of management consulting services to the transport market. Our client helps to improve these organisations, working closely with the likes of HS2, NATS, Network Rail, TfN, and Highways England right at the heart of the transport market.
The successful candidate will have exposure to a variety of work centring around broad strategic input to transport organisations, transport operations and £multi-bn transport infrastructure schemes across project lifecycles.
Areas of advice include; organisational change, operating model design, programme management, digital & technology innovation, smart ticketing, business case development, procurement, cost benchmarking and strategy development.
You will work closely with the practice’s lead Partners and other Directors to leverage an exceptionally strong existing client network to win consulting projects. Moreover, you will have large resources to assist you in leading project delivery for projects won by yourself and others within the practice. There is a development path to Partner level from this role.
Skills and Experience:
- Significant management consulting experience
- Appetite and ability to do business development
- Knowledge and experience in the UK transport sector
- Track record of working with UK public transport clients such as DfT, TfL, TfGM, Network Rail, HS2, TfN, HE, NATS and others.
- Skillset covering two or more of the following; organisational change, operating model design, programme management, digital & technology innovation, smart ticketing, business case development, procurement, cost benchmarking and strategy development.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
To apply or find out more information, please email [email protected] an updated CV quoting 3570 in the subject line