Our client is a global advisory firm that works exclusively with the leaders of the world’s largest and most complex companies. They have a strategic plan to grow their already successful management and strategy consulting business within the transport sector.
As part of their growth strategy, our client wishes to grow a transport consulting business in the Middle-East. They are looking to recruit a Director to cultivate this sector of the business, through internal networking as well as established leads, making full use of the existing network to secure and then lead consulting projects, attending pitches with the senior leadership team, writing & closing proposals and resourcing. There are a number of factors which put our client in a good position to grow this business; they already have CEO level relationships with a number of major transportation clients which they can leverage; their European consulting arm has a strong capability advising clients in transport that can be used; and they have an excellent network of contacts through their advisory board.
This role could be based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh or Doha. They are prepared to back the successful Director to grow a significant team and have excellent resources globally in the transportation sector, which can be drawn upon to successfully deliver projects.
- Lead the development and delivery of the consultancy offering for the Middle-Eastern transportation sector
- Manage relationships with clients, capitalising on and enhancing existing client relationships
- Manage and lead project teams in the transportation sector
- Manage multiple mandates concurrently and work effectively under pressure
- Lead profile raising activities, helping to establish a leading brand in this consulting field
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified
- Transport sector experience (ideally rail) working at senior level within consulting
To apply or find out more information, please email an updated CV to [email protected] quoting 3535 in the subject line.