Crossrail is creating a transport legacy for London with over 200 million passengers expected to use the 38 stations along the route every year, each with distinctive world-class design, easy to navigate and built to last.
This is a critical role for the organisation, and the successful candidate will lead an ambitious organisation and people strategy which provides the culture, skills and capability needed to safely deliver the Elizabeth Line. Reporting directly into the CEO the remit of this role covers over 1000 staff on the Crossrail client team, encompassing both Crossrail limited staff and the seconded staff from their delivery partners. You will be an integral part of the executive team, shape a coherent and consistent programme of internal communications and lead organisational interventions necessary to support the project through all stages. With a strong focus on organisational development, the role will be working in a politically charged environment dealing with a high level of complexity.
This role will impact the successful delivery of a programme which affects millions of people. This is a chance to demonstrate strong leadership skills, deploy organisational change principles and philosophies, and have a positive influence on one of the UK’s largest infrastructure projects.
Key skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering multi-faceted organisational change programmes.
- Qualifications and/or relevant experience in HR, organisational psychology, learning and development and employee engagement interventions.
- Experience of operating at Executive and Board level.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate at an organisation, team and individual level.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious.
To apply or find out more information, please email [email protected] an updated CV quoting 3571 in the subject line.