Our client is a leading energy solutions and infrastructure provider who is seeking to recruit a high-calibre leader to develop Partnerships and Strategic Alliances within Emerging Energy markets.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing an alliancing strategy with industry partners to secure sustainable long-term revenue streams. You will identify opportunities, engage with potential partners, manage negotiations, lead business development activities, and develop long-term strategic alliances.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high-calibre business development professional with a successful track record of building strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Lead the identification of partnerships and strategic alliances to enhance the company’s profitability.
- Manage negotiations within an appropriate commercial framework.
- Maintain and establish a sales pipeline.
- Manage strategic alliance obligations.
- Take a lead on business development activities and a joint business developing planning process.
- Successfully manage a team with minimal supervision and make a positive contribution to the successful delivery of targets.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience in identifying and establishing partnerships and strategic alliances and possess a strong understanding of collaborative business relationships.
- An understanding of the UK infrastructure sector/energy transition.
- A self-starter with strong commercial acumen who can work autonomously and confidently lead a team.
- Solution selling experience, and a proven ability to manage complex, multi-work stream opportunities.
Please note we can only accept applications for this role from candidates who already have the right to work in the UK.